Monday, November 18, 2013

Have just been very busy this past week Mistess is having a horrible time with Her back. It throws everything a little off balance when She is not feeling Her best.  It makes Her not Herself for lack of a better term. We had to take Her to the Er early last week, in the waiting room there was 3 other people from our local kink community so that wa pretty funny. So there has been just a lot of downtime here I am sad to say. Life has its ups and downs. I started this blog with the intention of keeping updated often so people would kind of have an insight into my life and things and maybe learn and relat along the way ! I feel bad that I am not able to keep up with it as often as I would like at this time but I will still try my best until everything is back to normal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment