Thursday, November 7, 2013

Broken Puter

i had planned on doing a lot of updating of my blog this week since I neglected t so much last week. However when i went to write yesterday i opened the laptop and much to my dismay, the screen was broken! So until i can replace the screen i will haw to use the blogger app on my phone. Which means the entries will be filled with more spelling errors and grammar issues than usual. They will also be shorter. All that being said i have gotten a few emails this past week wondering where i have been and what had been going on, some have outright been clam wrong for another entry. i am honored so many people are inteested in my journal it means a lot i really appreciate all the support! 

i have not been myself for about a week i spent a lot of time in the garage working on some leather projects. Some of you may know that i do a bit of mediocre leather work and Mistress does some sewing it allows us to craft a lot of our own gear and toys. Sometimes you jut find yourself lost in a project. girl Jeni and i found ourselves working on one project then eager to start a new one until before we knew it we cranked out quite a few little projects, then all of a sudden a week went by. 

Here are a few of the things we made this week.
jeni had been bugging me for a long time to make this gag for punishment....yes it's soap...

We also made this pair of PVC arm binders. 

And this cute leather bow headband it matches a pair of heels i have!

Thia is Mistresses strap on which i made awhile back but I had been wanting to improve it for a very long time. So Her name was added to the back aswell as the pink trim , the spade for my Queen of Spades, and the handmade leather bows ! We managed to hide this and keep it a secret until it was finished! I also made Her a very pretty collar that days Black Owned ! I presented them to Her together.


There is also a few other unfinished projects in there i will post them when they are finished since they are directly sissy related and they are what stares this project craze!

As i said yesterday i was going to post an entry but i was taking care of jeni all day. As many know jeni is my slave and the only person i top our relationship is not sexual in nature it is service oriented very similar to Mistress Carrie and my dynamic. When i play with Her Mistress is usally involved in some way as jeni is Her property aswell. Since i am almost always enfemme she does serve me as a female and since i am generally in uniform jeni submits to me reguardless of what i am wearing. Though on Tuesday night when i decited to play with her i was guy ish lol my male uniform is a bit different as a female i am usally required I wear a maid uniform if not i am required to be fully dressed in an outfit style of Mistresses choosing. As a male i wear a black t shirt with "slave ashe" monogrammed over the right breast and a pair of panties or diaper and that it. For this particular occasion I had my shirt and pink/white frilly panties. (i know super dominant right) I had Jeni strip ad put a hood and arm binders on her. She enjoys a lot of pain and dehumanization. So i had her get on all 4s and began a light caneing. Just slowly warmed her up as Mistress lit a cigarette to make sure my attention was always where it belonged. I beat her like this for a bit with various toys until Mistress put Her Newport out on my tounge. Then She retired tithe bedroom. I had jeni flip over on her back so I could work on her breasts i was beating them good and hard punching slapping bruising with each hit when all of a sudden Mistress walked out with her strap on, a BBC hanging between Her legs. i eagerly scurried over to suck it getting it nice and wet to go in jenis cunt. She slid it in and fucked her all while we both beat her tits as muffled cries and moans could be heard from behind the hoods gag. After a good fucking a beating i decited to give her an enema with my piss! (Jeni is a piss an human toilet junkie!) i peed in out enema pitcher but it wasn't to much so i had the bright idea to mix it with vodka. Now this is nothing new in Mostress's house we do a lot of alcohol enemas if done properly an safe it is very fun! Again there was. It much piss so i didn't put much vodka in. With an enema the alcohol is not filter led through the kidneys so it can be very intense and a little goes a long way. This is also where the risk is involved. Since it is not filtered through the kidneys there is a real risk that you can get alcohol poisoning. But all seemed well jeni was enjoying a nice buzz and a belly full of my piss to boot! A bit later i got tired and sent her to bed Mistress went to bed aswell. The next morning Jeni was really sick and very dehydrated. Pooping blood even! Couldn't hold anything down! This was not by any means her first alcohol enema. she ha never reatacted like this before. Maybe it was the trauma from playing? Sometimes with Jeni is played with strange things happen so its kind of like a coin flip sometimes. So anyway she had to get a saline iv to get some flui in her but I had to sit with her all day and she is a bit better today but i am still sitting with her to nurse her back to health and i will all day for asking as it takes because it something you have to do for someone you love. Even at the price of my daily routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment