Tuesday, November 26, 2013

In my cage

Mistress allowed me to sleep in my cage last night for the forst time in awhile. I think i have mentioned before that my bright pink cage is tucked away inside Mistress's walk in closet. Sleeping in it used to be a pretty normal ritual but it has been about a month or more since i have slept there. i used to sleep so good in my cage it made me feel safe and secure. It was generally where I got the best sleep no light or noise can't get in you are sensory deprived for the most part. It's a pretty small cage for a pretty big gurl. It is the largest pink dog crate that is offered. Considering the range of movement never allows you to full stretch  it is not for the cloisterphobic. 
Mistress informed me i would be sleeping there so i eagerly crawled in Mistress covered me in my PVC and fleece blanket that i adore then snapped the lock shut on the cage and closed the closet door behind Her. Locked in the darkness i laid my head back as almost fell asleep instantly. Them i would wake up feeling panicked and trapped a feeling  i have not felt inside the cage i usally associate with comfort. It was a strange feeling then i would eventually just fall back asleep. Only to wake up again with those same feelings. It was such a relief to hear Mistress opening the lock and the cage door before leaving for work this morning. It made me remember noatrer how bad it gets She is there to keep me safe. That is my new reason to enjoy the time spend in my cage!


No comments:

Post a Comment