Tuesday, November 19, 2013

On Sunday morning Mistress called me into Her room. When i entered She pointe to Her cigarettes I knew what that ment, it was time for me to be Her ashtray. i eagerly scurried over to Her cigarettes crawling backing with them in my mouth. Mistress told be to get a big black dildo and me I would be fucking myself while She smoked and dryed Her hair. After lighting Her cigarette I lubed the big black cock up and bagan to ease my way down onto it. Inch by inch by inch until i was bouncing up and down swallowing it each time. I stared at Mistress's burning cigarette hopeing it would never end if felt amazing as Mistress hurled insults from behind the howl of the blow dryer. With each ash that when into my mouth I knew it would be that much less time i had my sissy pussy full of rubber cock .  I rode it for my Mistress's amusement a short time before I felt the burn of Her cigarette being put out on my tounge. Just like that She dismissed me to go clean the toy and leave Her be. It was a great start to my Sunday .

No comments:

Post a Comment