Monday, October 21, 2013

i love pink!

It has been a really, really long time since i have posted a blog. What was once a daily pratice is now a thing of the past. I think often we forget how simple things once done are a good way to find comfort and bring us back down to earth. my maid training continues daily and i feel that blogging is an important part of that. So i hope to post more often; it is a good way to harness and direct my devotion.

i was allowed to get my nails done on friday, they are about an inch long. When i went into the salon i did not have much makeup on but i was fully dress as i usally am. Though one thing was diffrent. In the past when i have had my nails done, i could hide behind Mistess. This time i could not... It was weird to have to project myself as a female and one who was comfortable with people waxing my eyebrows and fidling with my hands no less! But as i sat in the chair i relaxed and took solace in the fact that i am not a woman and i am not a man. i am a sissy and i am very proud of that fact!! After that realization, i took pride in acting in a way that i knew would make my Mistress proud. So now i type this with long pink nails and it makes me so happy to live in such femminity and i am so lucky to have a Mistress that knows what is best for me.

Mistress can sometimes be so strict and nitpicking and these are moments i savor, these are moments i feel like i was ment for. She does not tolerate playfulness or back-talk and rightfully so! i am there to serve that is my main function. She will notice what has been done wrong or not to Her liking and really let me know how dissapointed She is. i truly hate to dissipoint Her because i am a properly trained sissy maid and i know what is expected even to the point of being cocky (i get in trouble a lot for being cocky!!!). It is nice to be brought back to reality and put in my place because i do often. i get caught up in being foolish and lose sight of the fact that i am Her sissy maid. i am there to serve and amuse Her and do so in the way She wants and has trained. So its times like this i am truly greatful to be Her perfect sissy.

So as i put on my lace and frills today i will keep in mind that i am Her slave, i am Her servant, i am here to do as She wishes. I spend the day awaiting Her instructions, it is like a drug. i crave Her control on a daily basis and go through withdraw when i do not have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment