Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Scouts Honor

Today i got in trouble for being to playful with Mistress. i jokingly asked it it was ok to wear my boy scout shirt (i have a boyscout shirt that i got from a thrift shop). Knowing that i am suppose to be femme at all times and She would want me to be in uniform to serve this evening. i was thinking that She would just quickly correct me and put me in my place. But in fact She was quick to tell me to put the boy scout shirt on and i could spend the time before She got home writing lines in my precious tan boy scout shirt. So plugged with my pink jewel butt plug and purple lace panties, i began to pen my hundred lines. Strangely with my long pink nails i felt more uncomfortable in this boy shirt than in any of my female wardrobe that i could have worn. i mean hell, it even says "Boy" on the shirt more than once. 'But i am not a boy', i thought to myself, 'i am a sissy, i present as a girl far more than a boy and i own far more female clothes than male clothes'. I love frills and bright colors. Instead of quickly telling me "NO! I want you in _____" Mistress has caused me to think about my actions and appreciate that i am not a man or a boy, i am Her sissy, and that is how i need to think all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment