Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A note from Mistress Carrie

I recived text regarding my place in Mistress Carries life, She knows exactly how to speak to me and how much Her words motivate and effect me. Deep down i know how She feel about me but She knows i am a humiliation and degradation junkie. So She is able to channel that into Her own special brand of affection that we both understand fully. It is painful to know that i do not turn Her on but it is also humbling i know i used to turn Her on and so did our dynamic. But now it is all just so natural for Her that its just life, i dont even know what really turns Her on anymore. She has told me what turns Her on is none of my business and that my place is to serve nothing more.  That is all to say that i hope i know how She feel regardless i am thrilled to serve Her and be apart of Her life! As many people tell me i am very very lucky...Thank You Mistress.




No comments:

Post a Comment