Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Gravy Train


Mistress allowed me to eat dog for dinner last night, a can of beef and bacon gravy train to be exact! i was so excited at the impending humiliation of eating it out of the dog bowl where i eat most meals. But dog food has never actually been in there! She had me stand in the kitchen as She opened the fresh can, She took a whiff and gagged. "it cant be that bad" i thought but when She put the can up to my nose and commanded me to smell, i knew i was in for more than just a quick meal. i could feel Her power as She dumped the meal into my stainless bowl. She felt satisfied at what She was about to make me do. my excitement mounted, i put my hair in a ponytail and when She gave me permission to eat i stuck my face in the terrible smelling mess and dug in! my excitement quickly changed to disgust at the reality of the situation. Despite my humiliation (even my girl got to eat and actual meal and got to watch her superior eat dog food) and despite Mistress degrading me though the whole thing, it was so terrible on the tongue. The dog food did not in fact taste anything like bacon OR beef, it had an earthy flavor and a gritty texture. The taste was foul and it took alot of mind of matter to chew and swallow even a single bite! i struggled threw it and managed to not vomit as Mistress informed me i would be eating that too if i had. i ate and ate until Mistress told  me i was finished with about half the can left. i was rewarded with Mistress Newport ashes and cigarette butt as desert as well as my own pink fag cigarette!Alot of self control and devotion is what it took to eat that meal. i spent the time focusing on being lucky enough that my Mistress would allow me such a grand humiliation and what it ment to me rather than how it tasted. That made it go down alot easier. i felt very devoted, i felt very safe and happy. i look forward to eating my dog food again because that is my place and that is what my Mistress desires. It was a very humbling experience is took alot for Mistress to show that i truly and nothing more than a servant for Her amusement and She seems to greatly enjoy it that way!








No comments:

Post a Comment